Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Random cuteness

 Alyssa with her goggles.  Whenever she finds them she puts them on.  They must hurt because they are so tight, but she doesn't mind.  I think she likes seeing the world in color.  I like seeing her look so silly and adorable.
 My kids love straws and always use them in hot chocolate, milk, or juice.  Dallin took it one step farther and used a straw in his oatmeal.  Then to save time, he sucked on the hot chocolate straw and the oatmeal straw at the same time (good multi-tasking Dallin).  Actually, truth be said, I don't think he was trying to be speedy and think he was just curious how they would taste together, and he like it.
 My Bountiful Basked Broccoli Baby (now there is a tongue twister for you.).  But don't let her know that I called her a baby, she insists that she is a BIG GIRL.
 In Kindergarten they do something called cursive Queen once you have mastered cursive.  Brea is so close and the other day she did her homework really neat.  So I decided to make her "Cursive Queen" of our home.  She told he it was so beautiful and she wore it with pride.
 Brea asked me if I would make one for Alyssa too, because she felt left out (how sweet).  So I did, she was our "Big Girl Queen" and she bounced around with Brea, both beautiful Queens.
 When Dad came home they told him he was the Prince!
Dallin made these candles at pioneer day at school.  He wanted a picture with them lit, so I lit the long enough to take the picture and then blew them out.
 Alyssa and Wyatt, good friends make life fun!
One last goggles shot.  She found these in the car and wanted to badly to wear them into the school to pick up the kids.  I told her they would be safer in the car and she could wear them when we got back, but I got a quick pic before she sadly took them off.

No comments:

sitemeter