Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Kids Green Smoothie

 I try to make smoothies occasionally for the family.  It is a healthy breakfast that we all enjoy.  I will try to sneak in some greens, but if it looks at all greenish they wont try it.  So the other day I was taking Jackie to dance and Jeff was upstairs working.  Dallin and Brea decided to make a smoothie.  When I came home they were outside but the blender looked like this.  I was shocked that they had made a green smoothie because they won't touch them when I do.  I opened the lid and smelled it (you know the smell test before the taste test) and it smelled really good . I was trying to figure out what they put inside it when noticed these....
It was a delicious smoothie and all the kids guzzled it down with dinner.  Unfortantaly we no longer have the Popsicles that I had bought for our summer treat.  But I did use it as a teaching moment - See you have to try it because sometimes it doesn't look very good but it still tastes good!

No comments:

sitemeter