Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Color Fun Run

 Jackie and I did a Color Fun Run with a group of friends in August.  Jackie was glad to have Grace there to go with.  They stuck together.
 We got pretty colorful, it was kind of a different kind of race but really fun.
 Our victory jump at the end!
 Our families came to support us and of course got colored as well.  The kids loved it.
 This picture turned out blurry, but is a good depiction of our crazy lives right now.  The same day Jackie and I ran there was a Father/Daughter date at the church.  Jeff brought Jackie home right after the race, she showered and got pretty super fast.  When I walked in the door they were all ready to go, so I got a quick pic with my handsome hubby.  He didn't want me to touch him for some reason.  Fun day!
 Color everywhere!


 This picture shows how the color went flying, see all the color in the background it got on everything and eveywhwere.
We made it.  The race actually turned out to be longer than we anticipated (we all went the wrong way and ran a few miles farther than we were supposed to).  It turned out to be a great life lesson, but we were all really thirsty and hot.  We got back to the main course and were so happy to have water, until we realized it was warm water.  It makes for a memorable experience and we were all happy that we were able to complete it and got lots of color all of us.
I thought this picture was great - go Gena with your jumping jack! 
These friends make me so happy.  It was fun to run together and to accomplish it together!

No comments:

sitemeter