I found these two strangers at my front door. They do this often, dress up, come to the front door, ring the door bell, then ask me if I would like to help them in a fundraiser they are doing. I don't let them knock on strangers doors, even for a fundraiser, so I think it is dream for them to someday do.
Our friends are back. The Stulls moved to Falcon, much closer than Alaska, or Kansas! They have a great big yard and the kids had a blast. The boys buried each other in the sand.
We also got to ride four-wheeler. The kids loved it. Dallin even got to drive a mini dirt bike. Now all he wants is his own motorcycle. I have tried to explain that we don't have a place to ride it, and that it costs quiet a bit, but he doesn't seem to understand those important details.
Our family went to the county fair. The kids got to feed these cute baby goats. They would eat right out of their hands.
We debated whether or not to do rides and decided to go for it. We go the kids wristbands (except for Brea who was in Idaho at Grandmas house). The kids had so much fun. They got to run from ride to ride. Dallins favorite was the boat that rocked back and forth, he did it many many times.

Our happy country family, missing Brea...
I made this messy gooey fun dough for the girls. It would melt in your hand and then you could form it into a ball. It was fun to play with, but very messy. The bonus was we all smelled good afterward.We have a climber at our house. Usually he stuck to trees, until he discovered how fun it is to climb walls.
We really like to have friends come over. One night I got out the old "boondoogle" and the girls had a blast making necklaces and key chains.
At the Stulls hose, these two blondies had fun riding and playing .
I had to get a pic of Dallin on the bike. I was surprised with how well he did.
Who is the cute girl? Alyssa Joy, no way. She got in on the fun of dressing up and "fund-raising" with her sisters. So stinking cute!
The Stulls and a toad, our princess Brea had no problem picking it up and showing everyone.
Jackie has been my little in-home Chef (which has been wonderful) for the past couple of years. Now she is teaching her litter sister her fine skills. It took me back to, what seems like yesterday, when Jackie would stand on the chair helping me bake. Time goes too fast.

















No comments:
Post a Comment