Sunday, September 7, 2014

Idaho trip - Blessing of Annie Pearl plus Brea Birthday plus Family Fun!

 Alyssa found Elly and Garen!  Happy girl on top of one of her favorite Uncles shoulders.
 Our little Brea is growing to fast, she turned 7 while we were visiting!  She is so fun and full of pepersonalty She has a good eye for fashion and is always looking pretty fancy in her choice of clothing plus acaccessories She got a little surprise on her birthday, not only did she get to spend the day with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa, but also her friend Becka showed up at Broulims to enjoy a doughnut with her that morning!  She really wanted to have a Frozen Party, even in the middle of July.  We had a fun party with cousins and lots of Aunts and Uncles.  We made Olaf out of marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, and spaghetti (he was a cute and creative snowman).  We had Frozen music on Breas innotab as background music. They tried to make ice castles with ice cubes but it didn't work as well as we imagined it would.  So we abadened that and headed outside for a pinata, cake and ice cream, and presents . Fun birthday with a beautiful girl.

 Grandma & Grandpa have a perfect climbing tree for the little kids.  We always seem to have a picture or two from the tree.



 The adults enjoyed the front porch view of the party!
 We also were able to attend Coreys Eagle Court of Honor while in Idaho.  I am so glad we could be there for that.  What an accmplishment!  Way to go Corey!
 Virgil & Racquet had a fun activity for eveyone - tie dye shirts!  We had never done tye-dye and it was really fun, and turned out so cool looking.  We took a little photo shoot in our shirts.  I had to get a picture of Elly and I, because I love that girl so much!  We had a cute on of us together smiling nicely, but I liked this one better because we are laughing - we get laughing pretty hard when we are together and I love it!
 Jackie loves holding babies.  She was in heaven with Joshua and Annie to hold and cuddle for hours.
Our own Cramer Family Pyramid, we did pretty good!
This is now one of my favorite pictures, although it would be better if it had all of my family in it. We missed Tony and Matts family.  Dallin was so happy to be on top, no fear at all!

 Oh gosh Dad, you are great!  Since we all had our tye-dye shirts, Dad came out like this, oh plus he had a flower in his hand (I think Brea took it).  What a great guy he is!
 I think our pyramid was better, but we tried a normal family picture as well.
 There is the flower - looking good Daddy-O
 The next day we put away our fun tye-dye and became more formal and serious as Virgil blessed his sweet Annie.  It was so fun to be with family and to see my little Brother use his righteous priesthood power to give a blessing to his new daughter.  She is so precious.
 Brea actually got to stay an extra week at Grandmas house and this is pretty much what she did all week - play with Hannah.  They both had so much fun together .

 The last hoorah of our trip was going camping at Island Park.  We went to West Yellowstone first and watch "Les Miserable".  It was so amazing.  I have always liked that book and play, probablly becasue I was forced to read in in High School (thanks Mr. Schultz).  We took Jackie and Dallin and they enjoyed it more than I thought they would.  Then on to the campground!
 I love my Mom so much, and was glad to be able to spend so much time with her.  She is a wonderful women that inspires me.
 Elly and Garen set up the play and the camping (for Ellys graduation gift).  We camped right next to Garens family.  It was so fun because we played games together and went floating together.  The kids loved having some other kids to play with as well.
 I didn't get a picture of the floating, but this is Dallin afterward, so you can see that it was fun.
 Nothing like dirty kids after camping!
Thanks Elly and Garen for a fun camp trip and memories!

No comments:

sitemeter